Saturday, September 27, 2008

hi people. okay. im very bored so i came here to blog.
EH??!! actually it rhymes! bored and blog! hahhas. :) k lame!
went to many places today.
firstly. went to ps to send my phone in for repair. OMG! it's my dearest phone! i love that phone so much. ha. all because of the stupid 'water' sound. okay. hope that it'll be alright after that.
okay. then headed to sim lim. went there to ask why my games could not be downloaded and transfer to my psp. ha. okay. anw. everything was done. the person helped me to put in some games inside! i love it man!
k. then went to OG to see whether is there any cracker for mama. the ans is NO! how sad can she be when she know the ans??!! hahahs.
okay. then headed to bugis to buy some lunch. ha. i think if i were to stay there for just another 1 hour. i'll buy the whole bugis down! hahas. i've spent alot of money today. hahas. kk.
that's all for today! hahahs.

girl, why arent you there for me?

No comments: